รีวิว Age Of Samurai : Battle For Japan (Netflix) ยุคแห่งซามูไร ศึกชิงญี่ปุ่น
Age of Samurai : Battle for Japan Netflix Review of the Age of Samurai Battle of Japan Sengoku period war documentary Tells the story of Oda Nobunaka, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Tokugawa Ieyasu, the three leaders who unite Japan. Including the story of Date Masamune, nicknamed the one-eyed dragon.
This work is a full-length documentary. Based on history Tell the story of the war, the use of strategies and tactics in each important battle. And there is also a dimension of people in the dark world of Japan, such as a ninja assassin Kunoichi, a warrior monk, with famous scholars who tell stories throughout the story.One of those narrators was Stephen Turnbull, the famous writer who made the story of the Sengoku period known to the attention of the West.
Netflix has aired a total of 6 episodes, 42 minutes each, you can watch it.
- Productions, high-capital-building, serious, intense, fast-moving.
- Focus on the war scene Tactical It is easy to understand.
- The focus is mainly on the matters of the three leaders and the daimyo.
- Which people like Japan in this era should not miss
- Famous speakers in the industry of this story joined The information is therefore very in-depth.
- Take the story of the ninjas, the warrior monks, which these people really played in that era.
- Casting an actor plays a good role. If I don’t care about the reasoning of age, some chapters like Ieyasu are too handsome and young.
- Realism and violence rated 18+
- Casting some actors are out of context and age range.
- Across Nobunaka’s Kyoto Power Division May confuse people with power
- Because time is limited Causing some important people to be cut off.
- The Honnoji Temple scene is made out of a strange way. Very sad. อ่านต่อ